As the ninth-ranked responsive web design firm in the nation, we are a powerhouse in the digital marketing and web development space. With our one-of-a-kind story and diverse services, we are driving the change in our industry. We are always investing in our people through amazing training and management to empower you to flourish in your career. More importantly, we work hard, but we play harder!
Do you have Facebook Ad Experience? Have you managed adverting budget for clients on a monthly basis? Do you have a. passion for understanding data, creating campaigns, and generating leads/revenue for clients? Would you like to work around other super smart and energetic campaign managers and learn from a team of super-intelligent peers?
If you answered YES to any of the above, then we want to chat with you.
- A Social Media Advertising Specialist will manage and execute multiple ad campaigns including but not limited to audience research, account setup, campaign configuration and implementation.
- Experience with Facebook and Instagram services, including Ad Manager, Business Manager, Audience Insights, Facebook Analytics, and Facebook Pixels.
- The ability to deploy an effective lead nurturing campaign strategy.
- Perform post-campaign analysis to determine performance and ROI.
- Provide regular reporting on client ad performance to the project management team and to senior management.
- Develop and continuously optimize ad creative, ad copy and landing pages.
- Work with all aspects of Social Media advertising including but not limited to automation, ad scheduling, conversion tracking, offers, video ads, e-commerce, and bidding optimization.
This Job Fits You If
- You are naturally competitive. You are assertive. You don’t take no for an answer, and you are always digging deeper.
- You are passionate, innovative, and collaborative. You care about the culture and environment where you work and you are going to take ownership of the time you spend with us and truly to make an impact.
- You love working with clients and fortifying relationships for long-term success.
- You are a problem solver through-and-through. You do not rest until you figure out the answers to the most complex marketing issues.
- You have a comprehensive understanding of the funnel, paid ads, social media, and analytics.
- 2-3 years’ previous experience in marketing, advertising, or managing Social Media Ads accounts including Facebook and Instagram.
- Must have experience working with Facebook Business/Ads Manager.
- Consistently exceeding your goals.
- Expertise communicating via phone, email, webinar, and face-to-face.
- Hustle and determination.
- Ability to adapt to new situations quickly in an ever-changing industry.
- Bachelor degree preferred (Marketing, Business, or Communication).
- Positive, confident, energetic “can-do” attitude.
- Google Analytics experience preferred.
- Google Ads experience preferred.
- LinkedIn ads experience preferred.
- Director of Paid Advertising & Paid Advertising Manager.
- Works collaboratively with Marketing and Design Teams.
- Facebook Business Manager: 2-3 Years.
- Must have experience managing ad spend.