The Web Project Manager is responsible for developing relationships with your portfolio of assigned clients, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders. You will liaise between clients and our Web Design team to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to client needs and project scope.
- You have a passion for web design and would like to move that passion to application within the marketing realm.
- You are an excellent communicator but internally and client facing.
- You demonstrate good judgment in solving problems as well as identifying problems in advance and proposing solutions.
- You’re UX/UI minded.
- You are eager to learn and grow.
- You able to multitask in a fast-paced technical environment.
Areas of Responsibility
- Follow the scope of an online project that goes from the proposal stage, to the technical work up, and finally to the delivery of the web product.
- Participate in the onboarding stage along with a client in order to better meet the needs of the customer and to translate those expectations to employees.
- Lead the design process of a website by working with a team of web designers, writers and web developers.
- Aim to meet all project goals within the specified budget of the client and the organization; adjust practices to reflect cost saving measures.
- Generate periodic project status reports to be presented to the Creative Director or VP of Design & Development; detail data, tasks and processes.
- Take on new and unproven tasks in order to develop new business ideas and opportunities that help lead the company to future success.
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- 1-2 years of experience managing projects in a creative setting.
- Experience in communicating with clients in various ways.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- Knowledge about the development and design of WordPress websites.
- Ability to manage many different jobs and meet deadlines consistently.
- Experience with WooCommerce would be a plus.
- Experience with Shopify would be a plus.
- Understanding of UI/UX principles.
- Excellent communication skills with clients and team members.
- Experience with tight-turnaround times.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and collaborate with clients and other departments.
- High levels of self-motivation.
- Ability to create new compelling and competent designs.
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline-driven atmosphere.