We are a powerhouse in the digital marketing and development space. With our one-of-a-kind story and diverse services, we are driving the change in our industry. We are always investing in our people through amazing training and management to empower you to flourish in your career. More importantly, we work hard, but we play harder!
- Experience with Google and Bing’s services, including Google Search Console & Google Analytics.
- The ability to deploy an effective local and long-tail search strategy.
- Perform analysis to determine performance and ROI.
- Provide regular reporting on client search performance to the business development team and senior management.
- Develop and continuously optimize keyword lists, copy and landing pages.
- Develop an innovative link building plan for incoming clients.
This Job Fits You If
- You are naturally competitive. You are assertive. You don’t take no for an answer, and you are always digging deeper.
- You are passionate, innovative, and collaborative. You care about the culture and environment where you work and you are going to take ownership of the time you spend with us and truly make an impact.
- You love working with clients and fortifying relationships for long-term success.
- You are a problem solver through-and-through. You do not rest until you figure out the answers to the most complex marketing issues.
- SEO experience is a must.
- Google Analytics Certifications are preferred.
- Comprehensive understanding of SEO, On-page, backlinking, and analytics.
- 1-3 years’ previous experience in marketing, advertising, or managing SEO accounts.
- Consistently exceeding your goals.
- Expertise in communicating via phone, email, webinar, and face-to-face.
- Hustle and determination.
- Ability to adapt to new situations quickly in an ever-changing industry.
- Bachelor degree required (Preferably Marketing, Business, or Communication).
- Positive, confident, energetic “can-do” attitude.
- Experience is: Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Tag Manager, Ahrefs, Google Optimize, WordPress, Shopify.
- Director of Search Marketing.
- Works collaboratively with Marketing and Design Team.