Youtech has been featured in Inc. 5000 five times in a row as one of the fastest-growing companies in the U.S. When you join Youtech, you are given the opportunity to exceed your potential. Join a company that hires talented, motivated people, who work collaboratively to help our clients develop all things marketing.
Youtech is an integrated Digital Marketing Agency of 75+ employees established in 2012. We are Headquartered in Lisle, IL and have expanded to two additional locations in Arizona and Texas. At Youtech, we do everything that encompasses marketing for a company from traditional to digital. We specialize in effectively refreshing and re-energizing businesses from every angle. We are a forward-looking company that is dedicated to helping companies’ grow and exceed their goals by combining advertising, design, development, E-Commerce, and marketing.
About the Job
Youtech is looking for a talented Project Manager to join our team. This position is full time in house and in office Monday-Friday. The Project Manager is responsible for developing long-term relationships with your portfolio of assigned customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders. You will liaise between customers and our cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs.
- Operate as the lead point of contact for all matters specific to your customers.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Identify and grow opportunities within territories and collaborate with sales team to ensure growth attainment
- Manage the needs from our SEO Specialists, Content Writers, and PPC Specialists.
- Monitor analytics to continually improve on-page conversion rates.
- Knowledge of Search Engine Optimization, Paid Advertising and Digital Marketing
Creative support and execution
- Manage the creation of online advertising & marketing materials with internal designers.
- Coordinate the scheduling and trafficking of advertising creative
- Write and edit marketing materials as needed
- Brand management and optimization across all platforms
- Develop consistent messaging and brand positioning
- Originate creative ideas and execute Youtech directed ideas
- Work on other projects as assigned by Youtech leadership.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Experience in a marketing/media setting
- Experience in a performance-driven setting
- Strong knowledge of digital media channels including but not limited to Paid Search, SEO, Display and social media
- Experience in Google Analytics, AdWords, and Search Engine Optimization.
- Familiarity with the latest media and advertising trends
- Basic creative writing skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication
- Project management ability
- Strong organization, multi-tasking skills and attention to detail ability
- Analytical aptitude
- Excel in high-pressure situations
What we offer
- A competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(K), PTO and paid holidays
- The ability to advance within the company
- Community involvement opportunities
- Casual dress code
- On-site gym membership
- Employee activities including company outings and holiday parties