As the ninth-ranked responsive web design firm in the nation, we are a powerhouse in the digital marketing and web development space. With our one-of-a-kind story and diverse services, we are driving the change in our industry. We are always investing in our people through amazing training and management to empower you to flourish in your career.
- A Paid Marketing Specialist will manage and execute multiple ad campaigns including but not limited to keyword research, account setup, campaign configuration, and implementation.
- Experience with Google and Bing’s services, including Google’s Keyword Tool, Google Analytics, Google Adwords, and Search Console.
- The ability to deploy an effective local and long-tail search strategy.
- Perform post-campaign analysis to determine performance and ROI.
- Provide regular reporting on client search performance to the business development team and to senior management.
- Develop and continuously optimize keyword lists, ad copy, and landing pages.
- Develop an innovative paid search plan for incoming clients.
- Work with all aspects of Google Ads including but not limited to automation, conversion tracking, callouts, e-commerce, and bidding optimization.
This Job Fits You If
- You are naturally competitive. You are assertive. You don’t take no for an answer, and you are always digging deeper.
- You are passionate, innovative and collaborative. You care about the culture and environment where you work and you are going to take ownership of the time you spend with us and truly to make an impact.
- You love working with clients and fortifying relationships for long-term success.
- You are a problem solver through-and-through. You do not rest until you figure out the answers to the most complex marketing issues.
- Paid search experience.
- Google Ads & Analytics experience is a must.
- Google Ads Certifications are preferred.
- Comprehensive understanding of paid search, and analytics.
- 2-3 years’ previous experience in marketing, advertising, or managing PPC accounts including search network and display network.
- Consistently exceeding your goals.
- Expertise in communicating via phone, email, webinar, and face-to-face.
- Hustle and determination.
- Ability to adapt to new situations quickly in an ever-changing industry.
- Bachelor degree required (Preferably Marketing, Business, or Communication).
- Advanced experience budgeting and optimizing PPC campaigns.
- Positive, confident, energetic “can-do” attitude.
- Senior Paid Specialist, Director of Paid Marketing, VP of Marketing.
- Works collaboratively with Marketing and Design Team.
- Occasional catered lunch.
- Beer on tap.
- Company outings.
- Collaborative/outgoing staff.
- Healthcare/Eyecare/ Dental/ 401k.
- Casual, and relaxed work environment.