The Account Coordinator is responsible for developing long-term relationships with your portfolio of assigned customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders. You will liaise between customers and our cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs.
Major Responsibilities/Essential Job Functions:
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your customers.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Identify and grow opportunities within territories and collaborate with sales team to ensure growth attainment
- Support Project Manager accounts as needed
- Manage the needs from our SEO Specialists, Content Writers, and PPC Specialists.
- Monitor analytics to continually improve on-page conversion rates.
- Knowledge of Search Engine Optimization, Paid Advertising and Digital Marketing.
Creative support and execution
- Manage the creation of online advertising & marketing materials with internal designers.
- Coordinate the scheduling and trafficking of advertising creative.
- Write and edit marketing materials as needed.
- Brand management and optimization across all platforms.
- Develop consistent messaging and brand positioning.
- Originate creative ideas and execute Youtech directed ideas.
- Work on other projects as assigned by Youtech leadership.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher.
- 2+ years in a marketing/media setting.
- Experience in a performance-driven setting.
- Strong knowledge of Shopify and Abobe Creative Suite.
- Experience in Google Analytics, Ads and Search Engine Optimization.
- Familiarity with the latest media and advertising trends.
- Basic creative writing skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication
- Project management ability
- Strong organization, multi-tasking skills and attention to detail ability
- Analytical aptitude
- Excel in high-pressure situations