We are a powerhouse in the digital marketing and development space. By investing in our brand and technologies we are driving the change in our industry. We are always investing in our people; through amazing training and management, empowering you to drive your career.
(More importantly) We work hard, but we play harder!
This Might Be For You If
- You had a PR/Marketing/Social Media internship or degree, but what now?
- You talk to everyone. You are a natural networker and you pay attention to the details.
- You live for more than a 9:00-5:00 desk jockey career. You enjoy problem-solving, teaching, and you can explain just about anything to anyone.
- You are naturally competitive. You are assertive. You don’t take no for an answer, and you are always digging deeper.
- You are passionate, innovative, and collaborative. You care about the culture and environment where you work and you are going to take ownership of the time you spend with us and truly make an impact.
- Become an expert on our marketing services platforms including, but not limited to: 21st Century Branding, Responsive Web Design, Social Media Marketing, Search Engine Optimization, and Mobile App Development.
- Hit the phones hard to turn cold-calls, referrals, marketing-generated leads, and current clients into new business.
- Own the entire sales cycle from prospect to close to execution of strategy.
- Identify demographic and psychographic needs of verticals.
- Build and maintain your leadership development pipeline to meet monthly goals.
- Leverage Marketing, Client Renewals, Client Services, and Training teams to deliver a seamless customer experience.
- 1 Year Outside Sales Experience.
- Previous experience in sales and prospecting.
- Consistently exceeding your goals.
- Expertise in communicating via phone, email, webinar, and face-to-face.
- Hustle and determination.
- Ability to adapt to new situations quickly in an ever-changing industry.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Job will be based in the Dallas, TX area and will be remote to start.