Youtech has been featured in Inc. 5000 five times in a row as one of the fastest-growing companies in the U.S. When you join Youtech, you are given the opportunity to exceed your potential. Join a company that hires talented, motivated people, who work collaboratively to help our clients develop all things marketing.
Youtech is an integrated Digital Marketing Agency of 75+ employees established in 2012. We are Headquartered in Lisle, IL and have expanded to two additional locations in Arizona and Texas. At Youtech, we do everything that encompasses marketing for a company from traditional to digital. We specialize in effectively refreshing and re-energizing businesses from every angle. We are a forward-looking company that is dedicated to helping companies’ grow and exceed their goals by combining advertising, design, development, E-Commerce, and marketing.
About The Job
Youtech is looking for a talented PPC Specialist to join our team. This position is full-time in-house and in office Monday-Friday. The PPC Specialist will be responsible for managing and executing multiple ad campaigns including but not limited to keyword research, account setup, campaign configuration, and implementation for several clients.
- Experience with Google and Microsoft Ads services, including Google’s Keyword Tool, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and Search Console.
- The ability to deploy an effective local and long-tail search strategy.
- Perform post-campaign analysis to determine performance and ROI.
- Provide regular reporting on client search performance to the business development team and to senior management.
- Develop and continuously optimize keyword lists, ad copy, and landing pages
- Develop an innovative paid search plan for incoming clients
- Work with all aspects of Google Ads including but not limited to automation, conversion tracking, callouts, e-commerce, and bidding optimization.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Google Ads & Google Analytics certifications preferred
- 1-2 years’ previous experience in marketing, advertising, or managing PPC accounts including search network and display network
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Updated knowledge of industry trends
- Expertise in communicating via phone, email, webinar, and face-to-face
- Ability to adapt to new situations quickly in an ever-changing industry
- Advanced experience budgeting and optimizing PPC campaigns
What We Offer
- A competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(K), PTO and paid holidays
- The ability to advance within the company
- Community involvement opportunities
- Casual dress code
- On-site gym membership
- Employee activities including company outings and holiday parties